Wednesday, June 28, 2006


As a small boy I was told books would take me any where!! Well I didn't read much- ha much to both of my parents attempt I only wanted to play outside. Now a grown boy and graduate of College I love to read and find my self lost in the wonderful story of books - the black book in the picture "Around the World in Eight Days" one my the best. Looking @ the globe and thinking about the past 6 years of my life I have seen a bit of the world. I would have to say I enjoy the Mountains most of all. If I had to pick one place I enjoyed to visit and would like to live I would have to say Istanbul Turkey. Jeni's favorite place is the beach. She enjoys the sun and the water. Here favorite place we had the joy of seeing this spring in Afghanistan, a small community called Istalef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home