Monday, July 03, 2006


The 4th of July!!! There are so many different ways people spend this holiday. Party, on the lakes lots of loud booms from the fireworks display, or the simple fun of family in the wonderful heat of S.C. We enjoyed a wonderful drive from Louisville with a friend that Jeni works with. Jeni was very happy with the fact I was awake for the entire drive, for once. (this being one of the first road trips after I stopped working 3rd shift).

Jane took us out to eat several times while we were in town and allowed us several laughs as we went through Jeni’s school memories, and then we discovered our true brain age with the new Nintendo game, as we were driving to the Beacon. “BLUE” BLUE” (ha ha) I just had my first trip to the Beacon and ate my first Chili Cheese burger a plenty, in Spartanburg.

We are having a wonderful time staying with her Dad who has been a very gracious host allowing us to take over his house as he always does. ( and no I do not think they were killer bees) !!!

I also took my first trip, with Jeni, to the falls park in Greenville Where we were able to see the Hall family and spend time playing in the water with Samuel and “E”. It is always a fun and exciting for Jeni to see the kids, and she was very excited when Clair remembered her and gave her hug and kisses.
Jessi kept us laughing with her dry humor, and filled us in with all the great stories about her trip to Greece. The only thing missing on this trip was DK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home