Friday, January 19, 2007

Some one Once said to me "Life is what happens when you're making plans" ... I often think that is true. Life in Taylorsville has become very normal to us as we enjoy our little community, and worship with the believers on Sunday. Jeni is enjoying her Job at LifeBridge, and often tells me of people that were ministered to though the volunteers, and there is no doubt that God has use here in ways she doesn't even know. "LifeBridge" is a ministry of Southeast Christian Church that offers people help with Clothing, Food, Furniture, and even some Bills.

I had shared a few days ago that the health factor of the Wright house hold was grim, well it seems that all is better thanks to 600MG of
omnicef every day. It seems that we have both gotten rid of what every was making Jeni jan feel so badly. (if you missed the previous post Jeni came down with strep throat just after Christmas, and we are just now getting rid of it.) Thank goodness she didnt decide to shoot me.

I am very excited to say that Class is about to start once again @ Southern Seminary and I have my normal class load planned out again. Even though I do really enjoy school it can some times be overpowering, so begin to pray for us as I will start my classes Jan 29
th.

IN HIM

DB and Jeni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home