Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To all of you who checked on the blog the past few days - You noticed I was trying my hand @ some new items. Well I have come to realize that My days of html are not very good. One problem here one problem there. Programing is a headache, and I am thinking there is a good reason it is a Major in College. I believe that I will go back to the Books, and dig through the history trying to understand more of what the old Bible is about. (I might talk my parents into paying for another BS degree in computer science some day) Just kidding, Jeni and I have completely recovered from all the elements that decided to make her sick. She has been back to work this week, and I am gearing up for Southern.

I do realize that I have talked about School in the past few post, well its one of those moments you have to build tooooo. Sure its great, having a wife that supports the family, and I get to go to class. Although it can some times be cumbersome books books books.

For all of you who like to Read, I am going to Start back on the Bible Study. I am giving UP for now on the program items, and I will start posting more of my sermon notes on the other blog page..... You can find this link under OUR RESOURCES on the left column of this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home