Saturday, April 05, 2008

EB was six weeks old yesterday – and my how she has grown!! She is 23 inches long and a little over 9lbs. She is, of course, beautiful and wonderful, and keeps us laughing all the time! Most importantly, she met her Uncle DK last night – I think it was love at first sight on both ends. I see a bright future for the two of them, as they have a lot in common:

EB sleeps about 18 hours a day, DK would like to sleep 18 hours a day

EB makes funny faces, DK is just plain funny

EB likes to suck on a passy, DK likes to steel passy’s (Hardin family history – DK lived to torture me by steeling my passy and hiding it for the first few years of my life)

EB likes to stay up late and sleep late, DK does too…the list goes on and on

It is like they are instantly bonded by blood and common interest!

In other news, EB smiles frequently now, but we are having trouble catching it on camera…many smiles to come in future posts!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:40 PM  
Blogger jane said...

YAY!!!!! A picture of DK & EB!!!!
I am going to have one printed in every size!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Cute picture! I can't believe she's kept all that hair for this long!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home