Saturday, June 21, 2008












I just love people. Seriously, I really love people - nearly everyone I meet. This week EB and I have been able to spend time with the people at the very top of that list - the people who I love as much as my family - people who are dear to my heart, forever friends, no matter how long we are apart it seems like just yesterday we were together, "kindred spirits", etc... Don't get me wrong - I haven't seen ALL of the people who meet this description this week - but I have been blessed to spend time with a lot of them. Today EB and I had breakfast with Karen Salerno and Ricky Stark - Karen is such a great cook, and it was wonderful to catch up with them and, as always, we were encouraged by the visit. Then we hung out with the Hall family. It always does my heart good to see those three amazing kids - not to mention Johnnie and Tonya, two of my very favorite people in the whole world!
Than an evening with my Daddio. EB loves him so much - he makes her laugh and talk like crazy! The only thing that could have made this day better would be if DB were here to share it with us. Check out the updated Flkr page on the left hand column - some great pictures especially of the Hall girls!
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home