Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ever just have one of those weeks that you need some comic relief... this has developed into one of those weeks. Not to forget that I have an all night Youth Lock INN starting Friday Night - which means I will not see the bead untill 9am on Saturday.
Where is monday when you need it???

So this morning after my first pot of coffee is started looking through some random junk to lighten the mood, before I started preparing for a big meeting that I have tonight. So HERE you go - enjoy the two things that brough me a few moment of joy today.






Paris Hilton gets interviewed by David Letterman, Paris seems annoyed at David when he kept on asking question on the whole jailing incident. It is really hilarious. Watch the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home