Friday, October 12, 2007


ITS A GIRL !!!!!!!!!

Jeni and I Just had this wonderful 3D 4D Ultrasound thing done..... (and ultrasound is a cyclic sound pressure with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing, and for me seeing). - it was all fuzzy black gray and I couldnt make much out of it, but the people who do this on a daily basis said its a Girl.


I am working on moving the VHS over to Digital so I can share with you the wonderful world of fuzzy baby.


NOW the next question? What should we name the baby? Give us your suggestions of Girl names, and we will start another blog poll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

WOW!! Congratulations on such exciting news!! What a blessing from God. We are so happy for you guys and will try to come up with some names for the little one, without giving you our names already for our kiddies someday. We love you guys!! :)

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh you should name the kid Jessica Yvonne! haha! J/k I would never wish that one anyone

11:45 AM  
Blogger Kelley C said...

Awesome. Little girls are SO! MUCH! FUN!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home