Wednesday, October 10, 2007



The weeks are ticking right along – as you can see from the picture the baby is coming right along. Jeni is currently in week 20 of this great process, and if you have not voted yet on what you thing the gender is, YOU NEED TO Friday morning we are going to finally know what little bit actual is!!! Stay tuned to the poll, because we will be using our blog for naming the baby.



Several of you might have noticed on my Facebook account last week that I was in hotlanta for the Catalyst conference. It is a yearly event for leadership development, including great speakers like: John C Maxwell, Rick Warren, Andy Stanley, Erwin McManus, David Kinnaman, Ed Stetzer, Nacy Ortber, and the guy that rang my bell Craig Groeschel. The theme of the conference was Reverb, and Groeschel was talking about how we live as practical atheist. We often believe our effort is better than God’s. Our private life doesn’t effect our public life. OR We think we must please people more than God.

They Take away - WHAT are you cravings – what can you not live your life with out.
• Coffee
• Air
• People

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I look like a duck in this picture. (the face, not the big 'ol belly)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kelley C said...

Wow pregnant Jeni! I love it!!!!!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at my pregant sister! haha! take care of my neice or nephew! haha! I know that you only updated cause I told you to haha!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home