Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Week of July 8th-13 I took the The Youth Group (12 students) along with 2 Adults to Crossings Summer camp.


The week was focused on the the purpose of ONE, the subjet changed each day as we talked about ONE Lord, ONE Calling.... It was and extremly long week, and I will have to say there was ONE thing that I seemed to think about. ON Friday night the 6th Jeni and I discovered that we were expecting a new addition to our family.

During our week at camp I had the oppertunity to talk with our students one on one about many of the things in their lives that hindered their walk with Jesus Christ. Several of our students talked about how youth camp was often a hill top or emotional high that often ends in a let down just weeks after returing home, or shortly after school starts back.

During This week I thought alot about how the garbage we put in or life through TV iPods and Movies will often clog or minds and emotions with elements of the "Worldly Culture", and not allow us to focus on the Spiritual mindset that God had made a way for us through Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home