Wednesday, July 04, 2007

During the week of Independence Jeni and I were able to have a time to relax on the sands of Hilton Head Island. We started the week with some great time with our family. My father and I took a very long and Hot Hike in the Smokies. It was the last weekend of June, and David and I took the long journey to the top of Gregory's Bald. We had an amazing time. While Jeni enjoyed several days with all the members of the fam in Greer S.C.

Jeni enjoyed hours of sun and sand while I took cover under a green tarp and read a great fiction book called, A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. We enjoyed lots of great sea food at several of the local places. One that we would suggest was Caption Wood's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley C said...

I just finished A Thousand Splendid Suns. Best book I've read in a looong time.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Crystal Harrington said...

DB Jeni.... I need tot alk to some one perferally Jeni..[no offense].. please call me

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home