Saturday, May 03, 2008


Thanks Honey for the bows and bloomers! Now Baby Blaine can wear her dresses without her diaper hanging out! She was feeling embarrassed about being so unladylike. (Bloomers were impossible because of the bar between her shoes, but Honey, otherwise known as Jane, sewed snaps up both sides of a few pairs). She LOVES all of her bows and looks forward to wearing a different one with every outfit!

In other news, thanks to Carree and Sophie for the shoutout to EB on their blog. EB had a nice time hanging out with the Stewart girls this week. Carree is such a good mommy, and Sophie is such a sweet little girl - I hope EB learns a lot form her!

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my new wallpaper....I love her so very much

9:22 PM  
Blogger david, blair, and sadie beth said...

oh my goodness...she looks so big. And is so stinking adorable. Sadie Beth and I can't wait to hang out with you gals in a couple of weeks when you are done with work.

10:28 AM  
Blogger jane said...

That is hilarious! And I am making SO MANY MORE!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home