Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Two Months
Baby Blaine had her two month check up today. She is 10 lbs 13 oz, 23 in long - exactly average for a 2 month old! YEAH!! She is eating exactly what she should, and she even slept through the night last night! We aren't betting on it being a trend, but we are thankful for whatever sleep we get!





This weekend we visited my family in South Carolina. My grandmother met Blaine for the first time and it was a mutual love at first sight. Blaine laughed and smiled and talked to Nana - it was precious! Blaine also got to meet some of my closest friends - all of whom immediately loved her dearly (of course)



Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, jeni! that's great! she is soooo cute! :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Parkison Family said...

jeni...what a doll! I am so happy for you guys!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Kris and Jessi said...

I miss her

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jarrod, Devin, and Claire Moore said...

She IS such a cutie! You have gotten some really great pics of her! She is just beautiful!!
Love ya'll!! :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I am a random person who stumbled onto your blog and want to say that you have the most beautiful child I have ever seen.

5:42 PM  
Blogger jane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home