Saturday, June 28, 2008


Genius Baby

So while I was out of town, my AMAZING husband got me a Nike plus device - it goes inside a special running shoe and hooks to my ipod and records running mileage on an online program. It is SO COOL!! We ran twice today just to see what our little "Nike Mini" people would do (they dance or jump hurdles or ride a unicycle so far).

So on our second run tonight, EB was wearing her shoes in the stroller. Every time she kicked her feet I would tilt the stroller back and she would laugh. It didn't take long for her to figure out that SHE was making the stroller tilt. It was unbelievable! Who knew a four month old could understand cause and effect. Seriously - GENIUS!!!!




Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

That's my g-baby!!!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home