Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jeni:
Running Log: Day 1

Today I started running again! YEAH!!! My friend Nicole who lives in our apartment complex ran with me and we are going to run together every day! I love running! When I arrived home, I found my sweet, handsome, thoughtful, wonderful husband in the KITCHEN cooking



DB: I had a wonderful day kicking around the house today, working on some Job postings and emailing lots of friends continuing the job search. I went out of the house to run a few trips around the neighborhood, and stopped by the Library to grab a new book.
I took the computer to the kitchen and began working on the yummy dinner that Jeni would come in and just rave about.
Jeni (again):
I listened to a sermon today from Crossing Church, on how to be a Christ centered wife. It was good encouragement, and instruction. You can list to the sermon by clicking on the Crossing Link and selecting the media picture in the middle of the web page. In the media section this month there are also sermons including the topics of the Christ centered husband, Jesus changes people and Jesus in the Old Testament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home