Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am talking with a few friends to day in my World Religions Class at southern and one of the guys was talking about his clip he had seen on TV.... (Click the Play button)



The add has the guy posed as a Sikh- Sikh's Number approximately 23 million worldwide; over 60 percent of Sikhs live in the Indian. The Reason I laughed at the clip is the belief they "Sikhs". They believe if you are a good person and keep the "5 K's" you can reach a state of Utopia. Killing something is not a good thing... ha ha

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the man in the video is a Buddhist, not a Sikh.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Love the multimedia blog you guys are building!!!

I have to show you how to use RSS feeds... they are addictive and easy. goto www.netvibes.com and make it your home page. Play with it a littel and I will show you where to find new feeds and share cool ones i have with you!

Also checkout http://www.virtualreach.com for your blackberry... (this is the part I cant get enough of)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home