Saturday, October 27, 2007

For those of you have not had the pleasure of my little rant I some times take when people use scripture out of context to fit their own purpose…. Here is my scripture twisting for the night…

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Mt 20 something – Who cares which verse the point is Tennessee just became the first in the SECC East division.

SEC Standings
SECC EAST
CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L
Georgia 4-2 6-2

Tennessee 3-2 5-3


South Carolina 3-3 6-3

Florida 3-3 5-3

Kentucky 2-3 6-3


Vanderbilt 2-3 5-3

Tennessee had a Biblical precedence that we would come to do something great – Last will be first right (ok I hope you all know I am kidding) Even though I know that God is for Tennessee. (If you do not believe that just send me a private email I will explain the reason God Watches Tennessee Football, and has a big orange welcome sign in Heaven. To all the Gamecock fans – great game the score does not indicate the effort of play, but problem still stands that the game comes down to the score board. There is always another chance for an O.T. in 4 more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home