Friday, January 11, 2008

It has been almost a month since I updated I do realize that there are many of you who have know idea what is taking place in our life, and some of you that do keep coming back well thanks.

Jeni and I are just a few weeks away from having our little girl here in our arms, and needless to say this might be a bit of a stressful time. We are starting to realize all the things that have to take place, and well ... I am not even going there. In the picture you will see the new pack-and-play that we bought for E.B. because we didnt want here to come and not have any where we could put her. (Yes we know all the items must come out before the baby goes in.) We just wanted to share the different things that have been bought or made for here thus far.

I am working on getting all the Christmas stuff together so check back for our Holiday!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SCC Mission Team said...

hey! where is the "i love mamma" wear?? I am so excited for you guys!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home