Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It is amazing to me the random things you will do when you are pregnant. (well your wife) Jeni and I have started going to bed early early early – WoW there was a time when I made fun of people who didn’t stay up past 9:30 (sorry Jody jan).

Last night – wasn’t much different we had just finished dinner with a family from Sri Lanka, at Bob and Kathy Drane’s home, and fell into or new Queen sized bed (which is getting smaller by the day – should have bought the King) extremely exhausted. I was talking to the baby, and trying to feel her move. I had my hand on Jeni’s belly pushing poking, trying to get the little girl to move. When she (the baby) started kicking I thought she was going to break a leg. I was like how in the world do you sleep with here kicking like that. “What are you talking about” Jeni said, she is not moving yes she is I jeered as if I knew what this little girl was doing that I have as of yet not felt move. “Put your had here” I protested. Who ever knew that you could feel the heart beat of that little kid, well except for all you smart people who have kids, or read a lot of books but anyway it was just amazing when I Felt my little girls heart beat at the end of my fingers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home