Thursday, May 08, 2008

Research that reveals new paths to productivity
Recently I have fallen back into my evil habit of writing a to do list and then ignoring it because I don’t think I can get it done. I know from past experience that the best way out of this rut is to read research about productivity. Even if I don’t act on the research, taking the time to think about productivity inspires me to be more true to my to do list.

1. Pay attention on Wednesdays and Thursdays. ...

2. Stop obsessing over your choices and just decide....

3. Go to church... (this was really interesting)

4. Put a treadmill in your office...

( This is a great blog post you should read the rest of from Brazen Careerist)


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home