Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Fourth

The Wright family had a great fourth of July! We got some great news about future plans, we celebrated our nations independence with good food and friends, and we enjoyed our first full year with EB in our lives (we found out on the 4th of July last year that EB was coming!!!)


Okay, on a more practical note, lets talk diapers. EB went up a size in diapers - she was busting out of the size ones, so with much sadness, she graduated to size 2. Unfortunately, her diaper now leaks every night (she is sleeping abut ten hours, so it is pretty full when morning comes). Any thoughts on how to fix this situation? It seems odd to me that going up a size in diapers would cause this problem. We use Huggies - are pampers just that much better? I look forward to some tips on this....




Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

I KNEW you would have something patriotic for her to wear! You are such a fun Mom!

3:03 PM  
Blogger david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I have heard that there is an "overnight" huggies diaper, but have never needed to try it...so I don't know whether or not they are any better. I like Pampers a lot better, and when they are on sale you can get them for just about the same price as Huggies. Let's hang out soon!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

I've heard that different brands fit different kids well, differently! Maybe Blaine just needs to find her style!

also, heard from one mom that she loves a Target brand... Can't speak from personal experience! :-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger The Clark Family Blog said...

Yes Jeni-Pampers are just better. In our opinion of course. Huggies leaked and cause diaper rash for our little one. Glad you had a great forth-your family is precious!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jarrod, Devin, and Claire Moore said...

Jeni,
My mom and sister like Pampers a lot better than Huggies so I'd suggest switching it up!
I love her 4th of July outfit! Too cute! I think I'm going to do a "what's in your bag" pre-baby and a "what's in your bag" post-baby and get a big laugh out of how it will change:)
Love you guys!

7:34 AM  
Blogger jane said...

She looke like Jessi in that top pic.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! Your baby is such a cutie!! I have heard that generally mothers of girls prefer Pampers while mothers of boys prefer Huggies. I hate pampers for my boys. But I will say that once my boys started sleeping 10-12 hours at night I would put them in a size larger than they were wearing. For instance, Graham wears a size three during the day and a size four at night. This usually works for me!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home