Thursday, July 13, 2006

Running Log: Day 2

Nicole and I ran again today, although since it is my second day running, and it has been so long, it was not the greatest run. That's okay-two days in a row, I was a bit stiff. Thursday's run will be better!

By the way, I made Honey-Baked Chicken that I got the recipe from the GirlTalk Blog. It was easy and delicious! Here is the recipe:

HONEY-BAKED CHICKEN
Preheat oven to 350*. Arrange six skinless, boneless chicken breasts (or your favorite chicken pieces) in a shallow baking dish. Combine 1/3 cup melted butter, 1/3 cup honey, 2 tablespoons prepared mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon curry powder. Pour over the chicken. Bake 20 to 30 minutes (or until no longer pink in the center). Baste several times while cooking.

And Our DEAR friend Jody came over for dinner - we enjoyed her company and encouragement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home