Monday, February 12, 2007


Did you know that The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent United States government agency, directly responsible to Congress.

The FCC was established by the Communications Act of 1934 and is charged with regulating interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable. The FCC's jurisdiction covers the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. possessions....

I believe that the general jurisdiction is even more. In a sermon I preached just a few weeks ago on Prayer I posed the idea the the FCC regulates our prayer life. According the the model prayer that Jesus gave us in Matthew 6:9-13 "Our Father who is in heaven ...." I posed that as a Christian we are obligated to the guide lines of "F.C.C." - If you would like to read more on the musing of my brain check out the post in my Bible Study. The Lord's Prayer regulated by the FCC.

Jeni and I had a wonderful Weekend, as usual. She had a girls tea for the mothers and daughters to share with them the opportunity of a new Bible Study called Lady in Waiting. The girls all seemed very excited, and they will be starting a blog with the topics and discussions on this new topic. I had the joy of dressing out in my scout uniform that seems to be a bit small now... because we observed Scout Sunday and presented awards to some young men in our church. One of the Scout leaders asked I would help in the service because of my Rank as an Eagle. Jeni and I also enjoy a move called "One Night with the King" - the story of Esther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home