Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dine Without Whine - A Family Friendly Weekly Menu Plan

Well, I have found a WONDERFUL new website that I HAVE to share with all of you. It is called DINE WITHOUT WHINE. They will email you every week with a menu for the week, with recipes, and a grocery list. It eliminates all PLANNING! I tried the free week example and I love it-so I signed up for a month. The food is good, the recipes are easy, and I love having all of that planning done for me. It is only $5 a month to have this all sent to you.

PRAISE THE LORD! I am so excited that God has provided this - I have been starving my sweet husband to death lately because of my lack of planning. Not this week-he has been eating well! Click on the link above-and let people know! One tip: I copied the recipes to a word document, one recipe per page, and then printed 4 to a page. This makes them the size of a recipe card.

Additional news from Taylorsville: IT IS SNOWING!!!!! We just went out sledding and playin ghte snow-it was so much fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home