Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Greetings to all our friends and Family - I couldn't help but notice a few days ago that there have been over 3,000 hits on our webpage, from all over the world.

Things are going well in The Vill - Jeni and I have been very busy this weekend and the week is not looking any better. On Saturday we took the Youth group to Lexington KY to work a Audio A and Mercy Me concert. It was really a lot of fun. The goal of the event was to sell about $15,00 of T-Shirts. We sold over $25,000. Needles to say it was a good evening. The students enjoyed the concert and for those of you who remember Audio (dad that was the bad Music I would leave in you tape deck when I was a teen) This was there last tour. They are no more :(

The week is building with lots of fun things as we approach Disciple Now - This is going to be a great weekend. If you would be willing to pray for one of the students or one of the leaders that will be taking part in this event pleas email me @ dbthedoulos@gmail.com and I will be glad to give you some one to be lifting up during Friday Saturday and Sunday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i am trying to get in touch with jeni and her email to secc.org keeps bouncing back to me. help! thanks,
katie fox
katiefox05@yahoo.com

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home