Sunday, April 01, 2007

I think it has happened. My wife has left me - the checking account is empty and I am eating cold Pizza for supper. This has been the longest week of my life. I will have to say. Jeni went to work on Tuesday and I have not seen here since. The bank sent me an email on Friday saying I was out of money..... I guess this is it I am through. There is not doubt I will be without a job - i mean come one what pastor do you know keeps his job when his wife leaves him.



Not really - Check the date - It is April 1.....

Jeni has been in NY with her mother and has had a wonderful trip. She did empty the checking acc... Hand bags and dresses, but hey it wasnt hard to do. You know us pastors we never make a bundle, any way.

I have had a very busy week working on Deacons retreat for our CHurch and the I preached a passage of Romans 8 tonight in the PM service. I will have to say in all honesty, I can hardly wait for Tuesday to roll around an my wife to get home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

if you get to lonely call me for a game of frisbee golf.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home