Thursday, May 03, 2007



Jeni and I have survived the D-Now weekend. The students were awesome and we had a great time talking about the "eikon" (image) we are of Jesus Christ. We played lots of games and I pulled a few shots on some of our guys in puttputt golf.



I am sure you are all wondering what is up with the head shots and why they are so large, well it is the end of the school year, and i have been working on papers papers and yeah more papers - I still have one more small paper and then my 3 finals to finish. But the picture is actually from our new computer that we just recently bought. Jeni has her MacBook that we have been wanting for over a year now... and it has a great feature called a web cam built into the computer it takes some odd picture and does some other amazing things.

The Derby weekend is coming up quickly - and Jeni and I are making plans to spend the day @ the track with my Mom and Step-dad. It is going to be an event, Derby 133. This will be the first Derby trip for all 4 of us so there is alot of excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home