Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So what do you do when you finish School? I hear lots of people say they have weeks of stress, and unrest as they seek what the next step they should take after school>>>> Well not me.

This past weekend we traveled to Tennessee to volunteer our time @ Galilee Bible Camp (there are several great pictures on their web page)
The weekend was a great event, the students were able to help Brenda and Bill put the finishing touches on several small projects just before the summer camps would begin. We washed windows did some painting, and cleaned up some brush so that wildflowers could be planted along the lake.

I also had a great visit with family considering this camp is only 20 minutes from most of my family, they joined us for dinner, (an amazing home cooked meal that my mom put together.) I was able to visit with my Grandparents, and all 4 of my parents. It was really a great time. Bill and Brenda or the B-Team as they call themselves. Have complete 3 years @ GBC and have done an amazing job. On Sunday morning the students gathered in the most recent building project that has been completed, "the Hull building" and worshiped, and heard the world of Habakkuk 2.


As for other events, I am about to start doing some Car detailing. I am praying that their will be enough business that I can help pays some bills around the house. One project for those who have been to our house will enjoy seeing....... I spent Tuesday Evening Digging in a new flower bead which made the back of our house look finished.


Pray for us as we seek God's will in the Youth Ministry
Pray for my new start up business that God will send 1 or 2 cars a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home