Sunday, May 06, 2007

This Past Thursday marked my last day of class @ Southern, this week is Finals Week. 3 Test. The week is going by very crazy I have sett out plants in the Garden, and mowed the grass, worked on my final book that I had to read for school, Servant on the Edge of History by Sam James. It is an amazing story of an M who risked every thign for the gospel in War-Ravaged Vietnam. 1960's - I will have to say this week is going to be alto of FUN. Jeni has been enjoying several new changes with her job. - some times change is fun and some times we discover it is stressful. We both see the good and most importanly the ministry that is taking place.

From the last post I had said something about the Derby - well we went we saw and Well I didnt see a T-shrit that I liked that much. There were lots of wild and crazy hats, and some very interesting dresses. My Mom and Stepdad came up on Friday and we enjoyed the weekend with them in Lousiville. (Did we win? Well We did ok on a few of the other runs but in the Derby, well I think think the two horses I picked came in 5th and 14th.) It was a great time, and an experieance I had wanted to be apart of for several years now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home