Thursday, June 28, 2007

In the words of a dear frined of ours "Dont pay the Ransom"

There have been so many things take place of the past 20+ days.
I will attempt to fill you in on some of the random events in reverse order.
Last week we had VBS at Plum Creek and we had five days with our youth.
During the week we talked about becoming a Hero and shared many different stories from biblical chactors

We had two nights that we took the youth out after VBS (and to be honest I was done) Stick a fork in me finished.
Jeni was the trooper of the week, she worked 40 hours @ LifeBridge and then was there with me every night at VBS.

on June 16th Jeni ran a 5k race at the Local State park and did better as far as time in comparson with her time from the derby 5k this spring. Other than reading some random books here and there we have just been busy with Church Events.

I can hardly believe the month of June is almost over, and July looks as if it will go just a quickly.

UP COMING Events -

Jeni and I are going to be spending time in SC next week and preparing for the busy July that is coming!!!
July 8-13 is youth summer camp, (look for some updates)