Tuesday, June 05, 2007

JUNE 5 Man where do the days GO>>>>>>>

Jeni and I are sure enjoying the warmer weather - this past Saturday we drove out to Lagrange KY to visit the Old Rock Quarry from last summer. We had lots of fun with our friends, and enjoyed some great music and a camp fire. Even though there was not much SUN we did enjoy our self. It is clearly summer in Taylorsville and Jeni has gone to running again. Man some times that girl is like a Machine - And you would think I was a bum or s0mething, because I cant start to keep up with her on the number of miles she will log during the week.

As I stated in a previous blog I have started doing some Car detailing on the side - and thanks to a local business man in the Louisville area I have my days lined up for me this week. Rick McIntire, the Louisville Division Manager of Champion windows was the first on the list this week with his Chevy Tahoe, and from Monday on I Think I have 4 cars booked this week. Thanks to the prayers of several people this looks like the start of a profitable summer.

Tuesdays are Church Softball leagues as we rotate from 6:00 - 07:00 Games every Tuesday night. The team has been lots of fun- though my ability is a bit rusty I do manage to score @ least one run every game. The most important part of the event is that opportunity to hang out with the guys and just enjoy a brainless activity.

Prayer Request:
* The opportunity to clean more cars.
* The Youth Ministry and the need for Workers.
* VBS is coming up on June 18-22, Pray for student and the 3 women working with the YOUTH.




1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Harrington said...

This is me... My new blog is www.crystalharrington.blogspot.com Thanks
love ya

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home