Friday, January 25, 2008



I enjoy hiking and seeking out sights like this because God gives me a fresh breath from creation after hours of just enjoying what he as created.

Many of you might know that Jeni and I have recently accepted a job with a company that will be doing high adventure travel. It is fun to dream about the new places we will see and all the people we will be meeting. Continue to pray for us as we are expecting Elizabeth Blaine to be joining us on this journey we call life. Her date of delivery was originally March 5th but the doctor and Jeni are now talking Feb? So keep reading.

I have recently discovered a fresh breath in my blogging world, and I do promise to do better on updating. ENJOY!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home