Friday, January 18, 2008

Okay, I have a confession to make. I am totally not into the whole election year thing. I am reading books about parenting and current events only interest me when they deal with Central Asia. Berate me if you want to make a pregnant woman cry, but I will become interested eventually and I will educate myself on the candidates and vote as all good Americans should, but as of right now, I am simply not interested.

My little sister, on the other hand, is all about Fred Thompson. As you can see on this video, she used to be all about Huckabee because of Chuck Norris, but she and her boyfriend Kris are not only all about Fred, they are volunteering their time to help out with his campaign. Now, I know nothing about Fred Thompson, but I am proud of my little sister for taking a stand and being a part of this great United States. Props to Jessi for being a good American citizen and setting a good example for me and everyone else who has been totally ignoring the whole election issue.

http://fredfile.fred08.com/blog/2008/flip-for-fred-jessie-hardin-greer-sc/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home