Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ode to Saturn

Dear gold Saturn, my very own car

Across the east coast you have taken me far

For nearly ten years you have served me well

Taking me safely over hill and dell

Though you leak when it rains and I never knew why

And I broke your poor engine, your dashboard message
I continued to deny

You were my friend, whom I loved dearly

Oh, my gold Saturn you were not a car merely

Many mailboxes and curbs you and I have met

But narey a wreck with other cars have you been in yet

Remember the good times with family and friends

Oh the tickets, the laughter, the story never ends

Now we must say a tearful good bye

Oh, dear Saturn, sold with a sigh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wrote the wrong dell its dale...I loved it and almost cried. I get joy finding that because you are better at everything than me. But I love the poem...I can't believe that you some one actually paid for your car....I thought that you would have to pay them to take it off your hands haha! Love you

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home