Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today is the first day of my new lifestyle staying at home with EB. It is a bit bitter sweet - leaving my job at Sozo International, a job I loved with people I love, but very exciting to think I can spend this time with precious Baby Blaine. I mean, who wouldn't want to stay home with this little girl? I am sad to no longer have this connection with what is going on in Afghanistan, but I plan to continue volunteering with them and taking part in anyway I can.

As most of you know, this has been a pretty difficult time for our little family, as our whole life plan has changed in the last three months. Things have settled a bit recently, we have moved and are settled in (sort of), DB has a job that he really enjoys, and today is my first day in my favorite job yet! EB's feet are doing good - she is happy and sweet and wonderful! Maybe one day we will be back on track and headed toward Central Asia, but in the meantime, we are seeking God and trying to figure out what He has for us here and now. One day soon I will post about the myriad of thing He is teaching us and revealing to us about Himself through this. In the meantime, know that we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and most of, we are thankful for this adorable little girl!


Bookmark and Share

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Jen!! You're an awesome mom regardless of "clipping"! I know that Blaine is going to be blessed to have mommy at home.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home