Saturday, July 05, 2008

What's in Your Bag?

So I saw a picture on the Flickriver (DB's and my new favorite thing to look at online) that had a purse emptied out. Turns out it is this whole thing on flickr called "What's in Your Bag?". So I am starting my own tag for my friends - show what's in your bag! I am particularly interested in seeing what is in Carree Stewart's bag - now that I think about it, Tina and Jody would be pretty interesting too - okay, on second thought - everyone I know who has a blog needs to do this - mine is predictable given my season of life, but I would LOVE to see Jessi (aka Pied Piper), Katie Fox (hello, toddler mom?), my mom (predictions: one unfinished knitted object, one unfinished crosstitch, and a cozy mystery?), and anyone else reading this - please link back and let us see who you REALLY are based on the contents of your bag! The person with the most interesting items wins a batch of brownies made by ME! (Unless the winner is Katie, who makes the best brownies in the world - I am not sure what her prize would be...)
Also tagged: Blaire, Karey, Lyndsay, Nichole, Tara, and ANYONE else reading this!!!
Bookmark and Share

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lyndsay said...

i love it!! i'm totally doing this...i changed my blog address, btw. :)

9:07 AM  
Blogger The Clark Family Blog said...

Okay..I am not sure how to post a photo but I have mine ready for you...I love brownies! Oh and I had to remove my camera from my purse in order to take the photo.

I will post on my blog...leighsclark@blogspot.com

8:21 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Where are the photos now?

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home