Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well it has indeed been a very busy week, I have started back to school full time this week. I am taking 9 hours which is considered full time @ Southern Which I would believe based on the reading load that I been looking forward to starting.

We are really looking forward to the weekend. First we are currently in God's promise Land Visiting my parents in Tennessee. We drove down after I finished classes on Thursday, and started our quick stay with my mother and Mike @ the local Mexican restaurants. We then drove up Powell Valley to visit Grover and Teresa, before our trip to Demory for the evening stay.

tomorrow we are planning to visit Emily in Lenore City, and having dinner on the river. You will never guess where. We will spend time in Knoxville before spending the night with dad and as of right now the plan is to do some Frog gigging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home