Friday, July 21, 2006

Wow – Friday some people live for the weekend. Well, Jeni and I agree, it has been such a busy week we are really looking forward to coming home tonight and just crashing.

Monday night we had a wonderful evening @ the Dabney home. The team from Afghanistan gathered around burgers and talked about the past few weeks, and enjoyed updates from Tina who had just returned from Kabul. She had some encouraging news about several of our friends.

Tuesday I did post about my mother coming to visit and the dinner we enjoyed.

Wednesday : WoW do you want to talk about a day…. I worked on an Access Data Base for Jeni’s work. It was such a hard morning I took a mid day nap… Now that is suffering for Jesus. Well I guess it was the Evening events that were the best. One of the guys that works with Jeni invited us to coming to a Rock Quarry.
We enjoyed volleyball on a floating course, and I
would venture to say that we swam a mile.

Mom always said you can’t swim on a full stomach, well sorry mom I broke that rule. They had cooked up some awesome bratwurst, corn and as all the extras. And then I discovered High Wall that was just simply perfect for Diving. Jeni and I walked around the Quarry to the side that had the High Wall and took a couple of Jumps before dark fell and we drove home.

Thursday : we decided to work…… If I have not told every one I have a Job now Working @ a local Coffee house called Java. I think that I am really going to enjoy being around all the staff and discovering new things about coffee and tea. Jeni called after I got off and asked if I could help with some of the pick ups that her work need. So I went over to Lifebridge and helped one of the volunteers. Wow it has been a busy week, a few more hours today @ the coffee shop this evening, and we plan to relax and stay at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home