Monday, July 31, 2006



Well I would like every one to know that Jeni has bought a
new bag, She has carried a small pink purse for i dont even know how long, and one day Wilma, my mother said - I would like to buy you a purse. Well Jeni's birthday was over four months ago, and on our way home from Nashville. We stoped for gas and something to drink, just outside of Bowlingreen Kentucky where she bought this new purse.


We had just a wonderful weekend, and we always enjoy a road trip, becasue we get in some good conversations.




I am working up some of the ideas that have been going through my mind the past few days after the conferance. So check out my Bible study soon for some new ideas.




Okay, we are looking on the map to see who
reads our blog, and we can't figure our who some people are-like, who do we know in Washington State? So, if you don't mind, tell us who you are reading this and where you are located.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Jane Hardin [aka Moog] and I am the constantly growing red dot in SC. [Jaime Williams is in Alaska.]

10:28 PM  
Blogger Kelley C said...

This is Kelley (& Jonathan) and we show up as Thailand.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeni I love that beautiful smile. I am so glad that you and Dave have each other.Having someone that loves the Lord and loves you is the most wonderful thing that anyone could have on this earth.I looovvvee the purse.Dave thanks for taking time to take pictures.Love Mom

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a family of five and one furry dog sends you their love from NC

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily checks in from time to time from Lenoir City, TN

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith and Mike Skillman are in Pennsylvania

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time go vera!! but that bag is cute too! :-)ohh and I love your mom Jane hardin! WE have had loads of fun! DB update your xanga more...take coffee shop pictures!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home