Saturday, September 09, 2006

Friday night was a small flash from the past as, Jeni and I went to the Spencer County football game. Their mascot is the bear, yet their cheer was go bit blue. The majority of my high school foot ball games growing up were the Jellico Blue devils. Simply said the uniforms and the cheers were almost identical. The Bears won by a 40+ margin, against the Jackson County Colonels. There was also a good halftime show fromt "the Friends" band.


So enough about a football program that you have never heard about – Thursday Nights have become date night for us. Jeni and I made plans for our date : Nothing huge or earth shattering just the simple dinner and a movie thing, but it was fun to just spend the evening hanging out with Jeni.

The rest of our week was a common workweek for both of us?! I enjoyed getting on my feet with my new opportunity at the Church. I had a meeting with my Youth Council Tuesday night and then teaching the youth on Wed night, as we are working though the thoughts and actions of the Life of Christ. The simple idea that a relationship with Jesus Christ provides a wealth of knowledge and authority, and we are commanded to teach others and share with them the joy that comes with this relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home