Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, we are writing from our couch, surrounded by boxes. We are once again moving. We haven't been in this apartment for three full months. The truth is, I don't mind moving a bit. What better way to keep from collecting a bunch of stuff over time than to move every month or so? I think it will be fun to once again decorate, find the perfect place for each of the pictures to hang, and "nest" in a new home. I really just love change, As long as things are new and exciting, I am good to go! DB is just glad he has an office in the new house so that he can escape from me every now and then!

Things are going well at Plum Creek. We love the church and the youth and I think we will both learn alot from the pastor and his wife. We are pretty excited! Don't get me wrong, I still have my heart set on Central Asia, but I think that this is all part of God's plan, serving him and others and learning at the same time!

Oh, and by the way, we will be living somewhere without access to internet and cell phone reception, can you believe it?! Even in Afganistan we had wireless internet, but we will actually be living somewhere where dial up is the ONLY OPTION! Crazy, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home