Thursday, September 14, 2006


southern belle
Originally uploaded by -Angela.

Looking at a new program called flickr I found the picture of this cute baby - This is not any one that we know although we do have several Friends that have been producing kids like its the thing you are are expect to do or something. The Caskey family serving over seas just recently had their baby and I guess that I could have put their baby up but I just thought this southern belle was so sweet - reminded me of my little belle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying I have to strip my baby and put a bonnet on her to qualify for your blog?

(Kelley's most sarcastic voice is being used here)

That is a really cute picture- I don't think Kiran will go for it

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home