Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Do you ever feel like the world is a thin ball of wax.?? Yeah me
neither, but when I was a little kid I would have a dream of sleeping
on a dental floss hammock. Yeah Not really sure what that has to do with
the price of tea in China, but speaking of Tea have you tried the Green
tea with citrus (both Lipton andNestea) have a great product. Jeni and I discovered it recently while having dinner with my father, and we have stopped the soda and switched to only tea.

So as Jeni said we are moving I have been putting books in boxes, packing clothes, oo
yeah and has any one thought about the fact that it is the middle of the semester. Yeah big sigh, its a bit of a hassle with papers and reading, but we are going to be so glad to finally be in the house
there inTaylorsville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home