Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just when I think things are hard and my life is so extremely crazy, all I have to do is turn on the TV, or read some news pages on the Net about how things are going around the world, or even in the US. Bailey, Colorado and the school shooting that took 2 lives yesterday - it just seems that the world could not be any more vile.

Or what about the test results linking two bags of Dole brand baby spinach to a deadly E. coli strain have helped health officials focus on a specific batch from a San Juan Bautista processing plant that may be the source of a nationwide outbreak. As the investigation continues the strain that has been praised by kids has taken another life......


Ok in all seriousness - We are all moved in, every thing is in our New Home. I am sorry to say that I still have not taken pictures of the House. My Father Mr, Not Teck guy has taken pictures and is passing them around east Tennessee. I guess I should ask him to email me a few.....

Our New Address : 154 Village Dr Tayllorsville KY 40071

Jeni and I have been working on finding a place for all of the items we had cramped in our little apt. We are enjoying the new community, and I really think that Jeni enjoys our walks we taken in the afternoon. Now that we, are back in the country I feel more @ home.

This weekend we have a big Crusade event (friday saturday and sunday) I will be very busy, but over the next few days Pray for those who will come and hear the Gospel. Pray for the people we have working as councilors.

( I will not update again until Monday - but there will be Pictures I Promise)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home