Thursday, September 21, 2006


Well if you have not heard yet we are moving again. Saturday was the plan, although weather, Grrrrr, Saturday is going to be rain all day so, the guys who are going to help us move said hey lets just all get together Thursday and move you. Is that ok. yea sure. I mean how can you tell the guys who are going to help you well you see I am not finished packing ha yeah right... SO Wednesday was a non stop day working to get every thing in rubber boxes.

So as I have enjoyed the comforts of my own living room and the freedom of wireless Internet this will be the last post from my home. The post might be a bit less frequent for the next few weeks. I will attempt to post some new pictures and updates when I am in the city, at school or around the old coffee shops I once frequented. Things are going to be a lot of fun and very different staring around 15:00 this after noon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

I feel like it's been FOREVER since we've talked. I wish I would have known when you guys were moving--I would have definitely helped!! Anyway, I hope you are getting settled in and are enjoying your time at Plum Creek!

Ricky

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home