Thursday, October 12, 2006

Do you ever just thing the walls are going to squeeze you out. If you cant tell by the picture the two rock walls are towering to each side.


By the time I took this picture outside of Lexington KY the week was good.

Things have been very busy around Taylorsville and Jeni and I both took the past weekend to rest a bit. She went with some friends to Gatlinburg to work on some work related ideas for Missions. I on the other hand went to the woods, one of the things I do best. The picture on the right is of fat mans misery, in Red River Gorge. My father, and one of his old High School buddies Wilbur Duel, covered several of the most popular hikes in the area as we attempted to plan the next trip. We enjoy our times together doing nothing but hiking and talking.


Jeni has been very busy with her job @ Life Bridge She is working on a new video project for the clients that she works with on a weakly basis. We are enjoying our new home and about to get every thing settled in, and the youth group I think I am connecting with bit by bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home