Tuesday, May 20, 2008

EB Has a New Trick!

The first time it happened I thought it was because I had not managed to hook her diaper tight enough. When it happened a second time, I began to think she had done it on purpose, especially because she was smiling and laughing at me.

Here is what I know - how it happened will probably always remain a mystery. EB is playing on a blanket on the floor, and for a few minutes sounds a bit unhappy - then she is back to talking in a normal, happy tone. I look over, and her diaper is around her knees - she is smiling, her clothes and the blanket are soaked, and her diaper is dry. Hmmm...

Bookmark and Share

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn =) said...

Shoot just go ahead and potty train her! Hahaha, sounds like you have a clever little girl..

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kris and Jessi said...

I love her...that's my girl haha

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Nobody likes wet pants! She's just figured out a way to keep her drawers dry. She'll get the rest of it later! :-)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home